This is me procrastinating. I have a 20-page lesson plan to work on and a 4-page term paper, both due today. But I'm on my blog because I just HAVE to share a band I've been listening to incessantly for the past 3 weeks. Their name is Mumford & Sons, and they are a folk-rock band out of London, and they are just amazing. They have really touched my soul. Anywho, check out their webpage (www.mumfordandsons.com) and hit the play button at the top left to hear bits from each track on the album. youtube them for full songs. They are AMAZING! My favorites (well, all really) are Little Lion Man, Sigh No More, The Cave, Roll Away Your Stone, White Blank Page and Awake My Soul. There is another track from one of their first EP's called Liar that I L.O.V.E., but you have to covert it from youtube because it isn't available for download on itunes or rhapsody. I used video2mp3.net to convert it in HQ.
Now back to work. My darling son threw up again this morning and my exhaustion is so far beyond anything I've felt since he was born, so we'll see if I meet my deadline. I'm really gonna try!
No comments:
Post a Comment