Jace and I have strep, and poor Jace has probably had it for over a week and a half :( We woke up in the night after my last post, and the poor little guy pointed inside his open mouth, then proceeded to exhale everything he'd eaten that day all inside and down my jammies. Yuck! I couldn't understand how a stomach bug would reappear after 40hrs of being symptom free, so I took him in and sure enough, the boys got strep. I got a prescription for antibiotics, too, just as a precaution. So now instead of just having diarrhea, he has antibiotic diarrhea. I'm jealous, though. My pills are nasty. Why can't they give adults that delicious amoxycillin that tastes like cotton candy?!!?! NOT fair! (insert bratty 3yr old foot stomp here!)

We did feel better today, so we went outside and Jace played with the neighbor children. They are so sweet, especially the 12yr old boy. He's such a nice kid, always looking out for Jace and including him in their games. The family next door has 4 kiddos, and they are Mormon, so VERY VERY sweet! Jace loves them, and the mom and I get along so well. Their youngest son is a bit on the introverted side. He's six, but he's quiet and shy at first. While he was getting used to Jace being in the games, he sat down and wrote a note. I've attached it, but let me interpret, for it took me a good bit of time to decipher :) "Jace, Thank you for inviting me mason Matheson" To Jace's birthday party. It was so cute. He was so proud to bring it to me.
Anywho, I have to jump off. I still have two projects due tomorrow that are still in the slightly less-preliminary stages, but still nowhere near done. Ugh.
All the Best!
mom2jace
No comments:
Post a Comment