Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Entitled" Ex's

This one goes out to all of the Ex's who feel that their Baby'Daddy/Momma should be footing their bill:
1. I don't give a rats ass who you are, if you aren't my child, I'm not responsible for your problems
2. Any money I make is MINE. Any money you make is YOURS.  Don't come crying to me when you're the one with a job.
3. If I have cool toys for our child at my house, and you're jealous, go buy more toys.
4. Don't whine about having too little time with your son when you can't handle any responsibilities more time entails.
5. While I do feel sorry for you, I have my own problems.
6. I buy nice clothes for my son. I expect those nice clothes to return to my house.
7. If you can't set aside $10/month for gas money to exchange our son, maybe you aren't mature enough to see him.
8. Did I mention that I'm not a piggy bank? Just so you know, I do not have ATM tattooed across my forehead. Crazy, I know.
9. I also don't have Bank of Ex, I'll Get This, or Quick Cash Here stamped on my forehead.
10. I DO know that the local McDonalds is hiring. If you'd like, I'll pick you up an application.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Ok, that was my vent for the day. Glad to get that off my chest.

Other than that, we are having a wonderful weekend and looking forward to the week ahead :) Almost done with the fall semester, still pulling A's. OH! Mommy had her first Parent-Teacher Conference on Thursday and Jace is a little rock star! As if there was any question. We have just a few more weeks before Mommy and Jace get to spend just Mommy and Jace time together. After registering for my whopping SIX courses next semester (glutton for punishment, AKA need to finish my B.S. by May 2012), I've decided that this holiday break will be spent with no computers, no phones, no tv, just Jace and I going out and doing lots of fun stuff together.  I see the children's museum, aquarium, and some snowboarding in our future. Ah, Winter Break. How I love thee.

Off to bed. All the best!
mom2jace

No comments:

Post a Comment